I am a full service, full-time Realtor who thoroughly enjoys serving buyers, sellers and investors through out the counties of Chatham-Kent and Windsor-Essex.
My goal is to create a successful long term relationship with you by treating you with honesty, fairness and integrity before, during and after the sales.
I strongly believe that buying or selling your home should be a stress free experience and promise to be with you every step of the way.
Accreditations and Memberships:
Through the National Association of Realtors I earned the designation ABR which stands for Accredited Buyer’s Representation. The ABR designation is designed for Real Estate Buyer Representatives who are trained to work directly with the buyer-client at every stage of the home-buying process.
As an Accredited Senior Agent I have had special training in the needs of the mature market and their families. I can provide basic information on real estate tax planning, estates, transition moving and can help gather information from local sources to make your move smooth and stress free. It would be my pleasure to provide service and understanding to you or your family member.
Not every licensed or registered broker or salesperson is a REALTOR®. To be a REALTOR®, the agent must be a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). And to be a member of CREA, an agent is expected to be:
Committed to the REALTOR® Code: The code is the accepted standard of conduct for all real estate practitioners who are REALTORS®. It’s your guarantee of professional conduct and the quality service.
Knowledgeable about developments in real estate: A REALTOR® can get you the information needed to make an informed decision: comparable prices, neighborhood trends, housing market conditions and more.
Actively updating education: Through courses, workshops and other professional development, a REALTOR® maintains a high level of current knowledge about real estate.
Access: REALTORS® have access to Board MLS® Systems, which facilitate the cooperate sale of properties to benefit consumers.
“Mission Statement-The Windsor-Essex County Association of REALTORS® is recognized as the voice and source for real estate by providing education and essential services to maximize professionalism and business opportunities of our Members so they are able to make a valid contribution to our Communities.”
- 2015 Re/Max Chatham Kent Realty Inc. – 100% Club
- 2014 Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Mulit Million Dollar Producer
- 2013 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2012 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Million Dollar Producer
- 2011 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Million Dollar Producer
- 2010 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Million Dollar Producer
- 2009 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2008 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2007 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2006 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2006 – Deerbrook Realty Inc. – Rookie of the Year
- 2005- Century 21 Erie Shore – Masters Emerald
Deb Moysiuk, ABR, ASA, Broker
RE/MAX Chatham-Kent Realty Inc., Brokerage
Cell: (519) 809-1555
Direct Toll Free: